INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PROCESS
The procedure to be followed to receive testing service is given below;
- 1. The www.sagetest.gov.tr web page opens.
- 2. The "Industrial Service Conditions" document must be examined before application .
- 3. For the services included in the " Industrial Services List " below, the " Test Request " page must be opened, the relevant fields must be filled online and the relevant fields must be filled in online and sent to TÜBİTAK SAGE by pressing the send button or by filling in the " Industrial Service Application Form " below and sending it to TÜBİTAK SAGE by one of the methods specified in the form.
- Click for “Industrial Services Catalogue”
- Click for “Industrial Service Application Form”
- Click for “Industrial Services List”
- Click for “Industrial Service Terms”
In order to determine the feasibility of the tests and charge them, the following information must be given in the application form or its annex.
- • Test standards mostly leave the test time and boundary conditions to the user. Test times, boundary conditions, test categories and test procedures should be detailed in the application form.
Example 1: Conditioning time (2 hours) for high temperature testing according to MIL-STD-810F standard, whether or not the conditioning time depends on surface temperature measurement (conditioning time will start when the test sample surface temperature reaches the conditioning temperature, etc.), conditioning temperature level application It must be given in the explanations section of the form.
Example 2:For vibration testing according to MIL-STD-810F Standard, method and category information (Method 514.5 – Vibration, Category 14 - Rotary wing aircraft – helicopter, vibration profile given below according to Figure 514.5C-10), axes and application to which the vibration profile will be applied The durations (application to the test pen on the x, y and z axes, vibrating for 4 hours on each axis) must be given in the explanations section of the application form.
- • A schematic drawing / technical drawing / solid model etc. showing the external dimensions of the test sample, center of gravity location, weight, connection, carrying and lifting interfaces and its posture during normal use. must be attached to the application form.
- • For Vibration, Shock and Acceleration Tests, a connection apparatus (fixture) design that meets the structural requirements specific to the test sample is required. The request for the fixture design to be made by TÜBİTAK SAGE or the information that it will be done by you must be stated in the application form. Regarding the fixture design, the pre-production technical drawing and structural analysis report must be examined by TÜBİTAK SAGE.
- 4. After the forms reach TÜBİTAK SAGE, an offer will be sent to the applicant, if appropriate. If it is not suitable, the applicant will be informed.
- 5. After the written approval of the proposal by the applicant, the relevant studies will be initiated by contacting the applicant.